Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who I am

The first thing I always want to identify myself with is God. He's my BFF hands down and I find purpose, joy, satisfaction in Him. He's pretty much the best thing ever. As a side note I'm a Dungeon Master, Video Gamer, Singer and Cook. As far as being an "Artist" goes, I believe that title falls under my other descriptors.

What kind of person am I? I am a dreamer not a completer. I love the beginning, dabbling, trying and testing, but hate finishing. For this reason I love drawing. Drawing in itself is a beginning of many things, but the end of very few. And I hate drawing, because by loving it, I turn it into an end.

When it comes to what I do, I like to stay closely related to commissions because I love serving others. But I also enjoy creating clever, quirky, fantastical adventurous things. This is probably the reason I enjoy surreal art so much, I love how clever people can get when it comes to pushing the boundries on objects.

No comments: